Tuesday, November 29, 2011

CMS/Colloquium knitting

I have been woefully absent from my blog lately. This photo is from almost two weeks ago (since last Thursday was Thanksgiving), and I have so many other lovely projects I've been meaning to post about. The tea cosy is nearly done - since this photo was taken, I've finished the top, so all I have left to do is the lining. However, it has been put on hold so some more urgent projects can be completed.

I've been thinking a lot about quilting lately. I'd like to make a full-sized quilt for our bed, and I want to do it block by block, since I don't think I can handle quilting a huge quilt on my little machine, and also I want to put different batting on Robert's side and my side. But before I do that, I'm going to make a lap quilt with materials I bought at the quilt show my mom and I went to this month, and I feel like I need to make some quilted placemats for machine quilting practice before I can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment