Wednesday, April 17, 2013
I started knitting in earnest in CMS last week, and it was too wide. So in Colloquium, I switched to smaller needles. You can see this in the photo (which by the way, was taken after dark inside my apartment with no flash using my fancy new camera!) But the top part, after I switched needles, is now about a quarter inch too narrow, not to mention that the edges are not anywhere near straight. It is already 8" long, so I'm loath to rip it out and start over, but I kind of think I should. I'm not sure what I'm going to do, but I need to decide before tomorrow afternoon, which is the last Thursday of our regular semester!