little quilt top, which I stitched up in November 2015. The quilt top was really cute, but it had two problems: it wasn't flat, and it was too big for the 1 yard of backing fabric I had bought when I bought the charm pack I used for the top.
vintage Singer. I did an orange peel pattern in the grid, and wavy flower vines in the borders. The non-flatness of the top was indeed not a problem, especially after I washed the whole quilt. It's soft and cosy - not too densely quilted. I forgot to measure the quilt after I washed it, but I think it's about 40 by 42 inches.
I'm very happy with how this little quilt turned out. I like the pattern, and I could definitely see myself using it again, either as a baby quilt or as a bed quilt for a full or queen sized bed (using 10" squares instead of 5").